Saturday, August 22, 2009

Subway Encounters - The Mystery Hottie on the Subway - part deux

I saw him again! The random subway hottie! ( For those of you who don't know who that is, refer to my "Subway Encounters part un")

So, I'm sitting on the subway, heading to work on a Friday night, as usual, and lookin' all cute, when I look up and see him walking past the window by which I'm sitting. We spot each other at the same time and I could see, clearly, that his pupils became dilated which is a good sign. My pupils certainly did! My eyes could feast on him all day long, in fact. He was dressed way cuter this time; Plaid shorts, Cute black old school Reeboks. Some plain shirt that hugged his bodacious bod so well.


Seeing him made my heart skip a beat simply because of his dashing looks and my being caught completely off guard. I thought to myself how exciting it was. Here I am writing about this while he's probably off somewhere playing soccer. I guess I'm a little creep, but I'm okay with that. I like creepiness.


Why, oh, why is our timing so bad? We smiled and looked at each other as the subway took off with me in it. He, standing in front of the window, waved at me until I was out of sight. I watched with puppy eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment