Sunday, August 23, 2009

ASK BOY JUNKIE!!!!!







Do you have a burning question? Looking for modern dating/love/life/relationship or sex advice? Wanna laugh a little? Want the brash truth and the realest answers? Like good whiskey, I'll give 'em to you straight, no chaser! "Ask Boy Junkie" is in full swing so shoot me an email if you have any questions. If you wish, I will keep your identity a secret.
Hit me with your hot questions or comments at :
askboyjunkie@gmail.com
or instant message me at:
TidalAbleFish@aim.com


PS - I love gifts!! Feel free to send me stuffs and I will shower you
with compliments.


Thank you !



3 comments:

  1. hey follow me, you got some good advice on female things and one thing i love is females. u are interesting so keep posting and i'll keep commenting.. u a freak aint you??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog is crazy..lol..Nice blog check out my blog neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a question.. y does it feel so damn good to cum in a girl i mean there is nothing like it. theres nothing like beatin it up and bussin a big one up in there. DAMN!!

    ReplyDelete