Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sex. New Clothes. Rock n roll.


One sucky thing about moving out of state is dealing with all of that crap you gotta take with you. I wish I could ditch all of my clothes and buy an entirely new wardrobe in New York. I'd hit up places like H&M for sure. I freaking love them and wish I could afford to shop there as soon as I land. Well, I'll just have to find bad ass, hot clothing brands that are hidden in thrift shops. I've actually found H&M stuff there before. What a score. Forever 21 is a pretty chill place to get cheap jeans and tops. Their accessories are cheap, but will fall apart almost immediately. Maybe I should think like a monk or nun and give the majority of my belongings to the Goodwill or Salvation Army. I would feel a lot better about parting with my stuff under those circumstances. What's funny is that I could very well end up buying my stuff back eventually, if it were to somehow get distributed to other thrift stores. Hah!

I love buying new clothes because when I wear them I feel new, sexy, confident and what borders on elated. There's something about going out to a party or event in a new get up for the first time! Ahhh! It's amazing. Those are the nights that the boys really seem to flock; you know you look sexy, you radiate even more sexy glow and somehow men pick up on it and become drawn to you like moths to a flame or fruit flies to rotting fruit. Mmmm...
And then you get over the newness eventually and the cycle continues....
Oh well, such is life I suppose....

I've noticed that when I buy new underwear, things happen; Sexy things. When I'm wearing a Victoria's Secret g-string or some American apparel or H&M panties, I feel sexy and sexual. Sometimes I get aroused in public, thinking about how my new chonies are hugging my butt just right and how damn good they look and how someone should see this. It especially happens when I'm exchanging flirtation devices with a handsome fellow. If both the alcohol and the handsome fellow are in the equation, hold me back. I am a good girl, but I don't want to have to make my way to bathroom to dry my excitement off the new panties. It's best to steer clear of the hot-bots when I feel the need to frolic in my new butt huggers. Maybe I'll save that for Dick. He'd enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment